Thursday, May 1, 2014

What's Up?

What's Up?

With paint already on my palette, I thought I might as well colour up a few more images, and this one of Cheeky Chat from The Greeting Farm is one of my favourites!

She's colored in yellow, aqua and grey shades ... for the last challenge at Dynamic Duos: Challenge #100 (and it's so sad that they are closing the wonderful blog just when I have discovered them.... sob.. sob!)

The sentiment comes from Hero Arts - Guess What stamp set, whilst the diamond-shaped embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.

Cheeky Chat was coloured using Caran D'ache Neocolor II Water-soluble wax pastels - I love the richness of the colours and the ease for water-colouring and blending.
What's Up? - closeup

2 comments:

  1. Incredible colouring! I love the close-up image your provided of Cheeky Chat, with her touches of glitter in the challenge colours... I like the subtle background you gave her, too. Thanks for playing with our final colour challenge at the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, this is so stinking adorable! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the sparkly detail you added to this little lady. The embossed background is a fun touch. Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week for our final challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete