Penny Black & More Challenge for June is CAS (Clean and Simple) - I love CAS cards but it is not easy to make one as sometimes, over-enthusiasm can create too many layers and elements on a card!
I'm hoping that this one will qualify as a CAS card, though personally I think there's still too many elements on the card!
* the colored square on the white card is actually the imprint of a white ceramic tile which had been stamped over with DewDrop VersaMagic chalk ink in three different colors blended together
* that provided the base for the 'butterfly suite' stamp from Penny Black - stamped and embossed in black
* sentiment on top comes from Penny Black - Edge to Edge stamp set
* the white square was then distressed and affixed with mounting tape onto the yellow patterned card before going onto the kraftcard
* finally finished with some yellow sparklers