Tuesday, June 25, 2013

you're just my type

You're my Type by eatzycath
You're my Type, a photo by eatzycath on Flickr.

a more masculine card made for that special guy ..... 
first, I decided to use the typewriter stamp together with the "you're just my type" sentiment stamp from the Lawn Fawn "Just My Type" collection...
and to further highlight the theme, I added on other elements involving alphabet types and words in the card by
(i) adding the embossed background using the Typeset embossing folder from Cuttlebug; and 
(ii) die-cutting the circle from patterned paper with columns of words using the Spellbinders Nestabilities - Lacey Circles.
blue was the safe natural choice of color for a guy card.... hmmm.... might need to be more adventurous in color choice the next time I do another guy card
this card is going in for the Die-Cut Divas - Guys and Boys! June Challenge

2 comments:

  1. what a neat card, Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the background, thanks for joining the DCD Challenge this Month!

    ReplyDelete