A second card made for this week's Paper Smooches July 8-14 Designer Drafts challenge, based on the card sketch below.
A very simple card to make,
* die-cut the circle on white card - I used the QuicKutz Nesting Floral Doilies set
* on the bottom half of the circle die-cut, I used a handmade stencil by cutting freehand a rolling form edge, and then colored in layers using chalk in dark brown and green (to represent the mounds of earth)
* using the Paper Smooches Green Thumb 1 die, I die-cut the watering can on green polka-dotted patterned paper, and then stamped the watering can from the Green Thumb stamp set
* the sentiment "All things grow with Love" from Impression Obsession was stamped in sepia ink
* the watering can was then affixed with mounting tape
* the little hearts were stamped in orange ink, and then dabbed with glitter glue
* final touch - a round brad with apple motive was added on top of the alphabet "O" in the word "LOVE"
* circle was then affixed to the green cardstock base using mounting tape