Another card made for the 1-layer card challenge at the Hero Arts flickr group - CAS cards are really quite addictive as we grapple with the challenge of not adding layers to a card!
* first, I used a Labels Sixteen die-cut from Spellbinders Nestabilities to cut out the label from plain white paper
* using the negative part of the white paper placed over the white cardstock, I then colored the inner unmasked portion with dye ink of different colors
* the 'thinking of you' sentiment comes from Hero Arts - Made with Love stamp set - this was stamped in red ink in the center of the colored space and clear-embossed
* with negative mask removed, I then placed the die back onto card in a slightly offset position and outlined the die in black ink, once with a thicker nib and then a second time in a different offset position with a thinner nib
* I then replaced the label mask and stamped in black using the whirly flower stamp from Hero Arts-Basic Grey Sweet Threads Thank You clear stamp collection at opposite corners of the label
* with label mask still in place, the card was then misted using Glimmer Mist
* dabs of glitter glue were then added to the petals of the swirly flower design