The theme for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks - Trend Watch Challenge is OCEAN! Such a great theme with lots of possibilities and I get to use my itsy bitsy little fish stamps!
Instead of portraying a huge big ocean, I decided to fit part of the 'ocean' into a little bell jar with a cheery hello from some friendly fishes.
* the bell jar stamp comes from Paper Smooches - Crystal Clear stamp set which comes with matching die-cuts
* I stamped first on white cardstock and die cut the same out - stamped a second time on white card stock and die cut only the lid (which was then colored with silver and glitter blue pens, before affixing onto the base stamped image with foam tape) - finally I die-cut the inner part of the jar from blue vellum paper, which was then affixed to the base stamped image
* the two fishes were stamped using Paper Smooches - Birthday Buddies stamp set, colored and fussy-cut, affixed onto blue vellum portion with foam tape
* the gingham checked 'tablecloth' is actually a triangle cut from a stamped paper using IO - Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card cling background stamp (Gingham)
* affix 'tablecloth' onto bottom part of the card, then affix the jar with foam tape
* the 'Hello There' sentiment was stamped onto the white base card-stock, which was followed by the stamping of the 'talk bubble' in dark blue ink - 'talk bubble' stamp comes from Paper Smooches - He Said, She Said stamp set