these 'sheep' stamps from Penny Black ("plimsoll pete" and "bah-quet") are so cute not just in their names but in their innocent expressions, that I had to use them as part of the card design for CAS(E) this Sketch #37.
* the images were stamped, water-colored and fussy-cut - in the case of 'plimsoll pete' (sheep with colored shoes), image was stamped 4 x
* the square green patterned paper was distressed at the edges and affixed to the card-base
* using a white-ink pen, a border was drawn around the inner edge of the green square
* the sentiment 'wishing ewe' from Penny Black was stamped at the bottom right corner in VersaMark and white embossed
* sheep images were added to the card with dimensional tape